Meet Dr. Gallacher
Dr. Gallacher is a Board Certified Dermatologist, recognized for her extensive knowledge, aesthetic sense, and attention to detail. As one of the few true experts in Laser Medicine and Surgery, she is uniquely qualified to expertly treat skin concerns with the most advanced technologies and treatment protocols.
Dr. Gallacher completed her internship and dermatology residency at the University of California, Davis. She then completed a comprehensive one-year fellowship in Laser and Cosmetic Dermatology, training extensively in a variety of cosmetic procedures and conducting patient-based research using a large number and variety of laser technologies.
Dr. Gallacher also completed a second two-year dermatology fellowship at the University of California, San Francisco, where she published original research in the field of Contact and Occupational dermatitis.
For over a decade she has served as faculty at University of California, Davis and and also at Stanford University doing research and teaching medical students and dermatology residents. As a leader in her field, she is involved in professional and public education and shares her knowledge through seminars, press releases and public appearances.
Dr. Gallacher personally performs all patient consultations and treatments. She does not delegate most laser, light or injectable procedures to nurses or physician assistants so every patient benefits from her significant skills and years of experience.
Her patients consistently achieve natural looking, safe and long-lasting results.
Affiliations and Qualifications
- Member of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Member of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Fellow of the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Member and Accredited Fellow of the American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- Member of the American Board of Dermatology
- Member of Women’s Dermatologic Society
- Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of California, Davis
- John Muir Medical Center Staff Dermatologist
- Serves as an expert witness for medico legal issues in Dermatology
- Authored chapters and scientific articles in the field of Dermatology and Internal Medicine (Please see the section below for a link to many of the articles.)
- Fluent in French, Russian, Bulgarian
Published Medical Articles by Dr. Gallacher
Please feel free to browse through the numerous professional articles written by Dr. Gergana Gallacher, located at http://www.gerganagallachermd.com/#publications.
Please visit Dr. Gallacher’s LinkedIn profile to learn more about her experience and expertise in the field of Cosmetic and Laser Dermatology.
Please visit Dr. Gallacher’s Realself profile to learn more about her and to browse reviews.